Friday 22 June 2012

Soggy Leggings and AC Bargins

 I bought a pair of wet look leggings - on a successful shopping trip -.. 
Now I know 'the wet look' has been around for forever but I haven't really made the most it. I also think, if you're careful enough they can jazz up an ordinary outfit really well - fashion disaster free!
I'm wearing a saucy pair of Primarni (Primark) leggings that cost me a student friendly £6. -lovely!-























Top - Urban Outfitters | Leggings - Primarni | Shoes - New Look | Hat - Urban Outfitters | Necklace - Topshop | Jacket - American College | Nail polish - Barry M : Blue Moon | Rings - Pandora

I absolutely love varsity jackets and around a year ago was desperate to find one. I wanted a Franklin and Marshall jacket will the leather arms but there was no way in HELL i was paying nearly £200 for it! One day after work I popped into Urban Outfitters for a quick browse. I was looking in the sale room and noticed the American College varsity jacket I'm wearing in the picture.. -bloody lovely- I tried it on and fell in love... When I begrudgingly went to look at the price tag - as they too are around £200 - It had been reduced at least four times... all the way down to £25!!!!!!!! You can imagine how excited I was and all I can say is me and my AC jacket have been living together happily ever after....


13 comments:

  1. Hi Claudia! I love this simple and fun outfit!

    And btw the two things with delicious chocolate were donuts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey doll, you have just commented on my blog and I have had a look at your style and I was wondering if you'd like to take part in a feature on my blog 'Stylish Streets' (all the info is on a recent post on my blog!) If you wish to enter that would be fab!)
    Georgia X
    www.istylee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfits! Love the second one especially! :D

    backtofive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool look, you're like a chic rocker girl!

    The top, necklace, hat - all winners!

     
    oxo,
     
    ML
    TWENTY YORK STREET
    Follow @20YS on Twitter : @20YS
    Follow @20YS on Facebook: TWENTY YORK STREET

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice outfit !

    http://unstyleunique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That hat is awesome! Love this outfit!
    Your blog is really inspiring, it will be an honor for me if you can visit mine too, and if you want to follow each other, just let me know :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the comment on my blog. I'm happy that you like my dress because a thing is sure: you've a great style!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, I love the leggings! I don't think I would have the confidence to wear them, ever, but you styled them so well. especially love the shoes and necklace!x

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the look, especially the leggings!
    just wondering...every time I wear any Primark bottoms they roll down. Do you also experience that? :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. bardzo podobają mi się buty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. you've got a lovely blog, i'm following back chick! i love this outfit, and your hair looks so good!
    xx

    gockyemma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete