Friday 29 June 2012

Casual Friday

Happy Friday gang!
I've recently bought this amazing pink oversized jumper from Topshop.. I absolutely looove it. I've been looking for one for ages and have seen so many blogs full of them so when I saw this little beauty I was over the moon :)


















The trousers are old-school Topshop - Last summer I believe but i still love them. I always find with Topshop jeans though, that they begin to wear thin... Bit annoying.

Jumper - Topshop | Trousers - Topshop | Shoes - Converse 



10 comments:

  1. I love ur convers!! ;))
    thanks for comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely jeans!

    http://manuellal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your floral pants!

    If you like my new up and coming blog, follow me on Bloglovin'. Let me know in the comments, so that I can follow you back ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit , very girly . Would you love to follow each other ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with Your floral pants and incredible loong blond hair ! Kiss x

    http://mfashionmyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey there !great blog...:-) adorable pants!!do check my blog as well when you have time..and if you like it follow me and i will sure follow you back love..keep updating!!xxx
    http://alchiyonjen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love love this outfit ! The trousers ares so pretty. !


    Faveurdautomne.blogspot.com
    Xoxo | Chloé

    ReplyDelete