Tuesday 3 July 2012

Favourites


This is my favourite dress ever.
These are my favourite shoes ever. - I spontaneously bought them when out shopping with my Mum - Which usually ends up in a spending spree - and paid £100 for them but I tell you what they are the comfiest heels I've ever worn.. They are like the slippers with heels.... Almost.. :)
I love being a girly girl from time to time.. Especially when the sun comes out - Which is hardly ever!
My Dad however has just booked a holiday and we're going to ROME! I'm so excited it's unreal.. 
Has anyone been to Rome before?
 Anything I need to go see?
 Give me details!!! Ahhh!!!













Dress - Topshop | Shoes - Carvella


12 comments:

  1. Lovely blog - cute dress.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo, ive been looking at this dress but in navy on ax paris website!
    it looks lovely on you :)
    & them shoes look amazing, suprise you can walk in them! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing shoes ! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a pretty dress! :D
    so nice!

    http://thehiddenroots.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress and the shoes are incredible! I have never been to Rome, but my dad surprised us as well and I'm going to Florence in two weeks so I'm just as excited and confused at the same time! I hope we'll both enjoy the Italian holiday :D Great blog and interesting post! I was wondering if you would like to follow each other?

    Let me know! Kisses,
    Mary
    http://teenfashiondiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!!!
    I just found your blog.
    I love it!!

    I made a blog a couple of months ago too!
    I would really appreciate it if you could check it out and follow if you like it!
    Thank you!

    http://newfashionorder.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. amzing dress and amazing girl :")

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice heels :D

    ~ www.mlncrd.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent Working Dear Friend Nice Information Share all over the world i am really impress your work Stay Blessings On your Work...God Bless You.
    web designers in bradford
    hire bike london
    affordable web designers in uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! I love this outfit! I love your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. the dress is amazing and you, my dear, look stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous xx


    brokegirldilemmas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete