Monday 9 July 2012

Almost a Haul

So yesterday, after work, I popped into New Look to have a browse in their sale stuff. I've never been the biggest fan of New Look if I'm completely honest.. But over the past couple of years, not only has the quality of their clothes improved, but they actually have some really nice stuff in there! I still didn't bring myself to buy any clothes but I did buy a few bits and pieces - typically not in the sale - firstly because of how ridiculously cheap it is in there - Two bandeau's for £6.. say what?! - and secondly cause I haven't bought jewellery in forever.










I've been wanting one of these spiky gold necklaces for agessss.. It seems everyone has one but me so when I saw it for £5.99 i snatched it up. The ring was also only £2.99 which is a complete bargin. I have painted around the inside with clear nail varnish though as cheap rings always make me go green..

I love the colour of the pink bandeau. In person it's a little more peachy which is perfect for me seeing as half my wardrobe is that colour. I've bought the black bandeau from New Look before but destroyed it by putting it in the washing machine - It is two for £6 for a reason - All the elastic started hanging out and looked like I had hairy boobs - not a good look -. So it's all about the hand washing ladies!

Overall I am incredibly happy with my perrr-chases. I'm definitely going to give New Look a bit more of a chance.. I'm off to dye my hair with some new shampoo I've just bought - Yes shampoo.. I will blog it soon -.. If you don't hear from me for a couple of weeks you know it went drastically wrong.. !

x

13 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the pink bandeau !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats such a cute necklace, looks lovely on yourself! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the necklace and the bright colored bandeau! Gorgeous and what awesome prices!

    Rebecca

    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. i do not know much about new look but judging from what you picked up they seem to have some great stuff at the moment. i am loving those bandeaus so much! sorry to hear about the black one though! you know, i tend to wash so many of my clothes by hand regardless. i think it is a smart move when you want pieces to last regardless of how expensive or inexpensive they are.

    xx rae
    love for schoolgirl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no way is that necklace from New Look!! I love it! I am going to HAVE to go and pick that up!
    It looks lovely on you too!
    http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute items! omg the necklace

    http://www.whatevereveramen.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. woow thats so beautiful ! <3 I love !
    Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG i love your necklace it's awesome !


    Come on on my blog, i need you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving this mini haul. Those lace bandeaus are awesome. I totally need those in my life. ;)

    Also, thanks for visiting my blog, You Like It? I Made It! and commenting/following. Following you also. Do drop by again soon. ;)

    http://youlikeitimadeit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your necklace fits well with the pinky jumper :D I like it!

    ~ www.mlncrd.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The necklace is so amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all of these! Particularly that necklace!

    ReplyDelete