Thursday 19 July 2012

Heavenly Creature..

This collection of Mac's 'Heavenly Creature' blush and eyeshadow has literally fallen from supernova heaven. I can't see how any woman on the high street can fight the temptation to buy these swirly pots of irridecent amazingness. 

I really had to restrain myself from buying more than just these two.. But after some serious debating I settled with 'Universal Appeal' and 'Star Wonder'








The colour of Star Wonder - the Skinfinish - is just amazing, it is so shimmery when you put it on your skin. It's a real girly pink colour but as it has gold running through still gives a highlighted effect. You can also mix and match the colours which I love.. I put it on today with a smaller blusher brush, picking out more of the pink than the gold.. Very versatile :)











I love purple eyes.. I usually only wear a dark purple eyeliner as I have green eyes and it accentuates them so much! So when i saw this eye shadow I thought it was amazing! When you mix them all together you get this browny copper colour but individually on their own are amazing too. If you run your finger down the lines you get three different colours right next to each other..


These are amazing products once again from Mac.. I haven't seen a collection that I've loved as much as this in ages.. They're so different to the rest of their products yet the quality and finish is just as good.. Save up your pennies and treat yourself!


X



21 comments:

  1. i follow you :)

    faveurdautomne.blogspot.com

    xoxo . Chloé

    ReplyDelete
  2. These looks so beautiful! Love the galaxy-like colours xo
    Megan Jane // Seek My Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
  3. nein hihi xD das ist nur ein ganz normaler bild!1 die schawrze balken kommt davon dass ich mit instagramm bearbeite x))) und danke für dein süße kommis :*** kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this seems nice!! :)

    Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comment :)

    Maybe you have time see my New post- Shop InOnIt.com: The coolest Indian Shopping Website

    P.S. There is an exciting International Giveaway going on in my blog- Win a Pair of 3D Glasses :) Don't forget to enter!

    Love
    Akanksha, Fictitious Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are great colors.. u have a great blog .. #loveit x

    ReplyDelete
  6. the colour looks so special. i love how different colours are baked into this MSF...

    love MAC!

    I absolutely adore your blog. .

    Following u now via Goggle +. Follow me back if you like! ♥
    Say meow to me on:
    Miss Kwong: From Catwalk to Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful review!

    Please support my up and coming blog about life and fashion in Los Angeles by following it on Bloglovin ;) I can follow you back if you want ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  8. must have...love your blog,can we follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  9. So awesome!

    PS. We’ve a $100 Giveaway to Skinny Bitch Apparel on our blog! Check it out, if you’d like :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  10. The eyeshadow looks super pretty, I love both coppery and purple colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. gosh i want that!!!

    they look amazing, I haven't seen those yet, thank you for sharing.

    i loveeeeeee the colors, i really love purple and gold together, they really compliment each other!

    hugs
    BOHONOTES

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the blush!! omg I checked other colours and I want all of them *_*
    love the review and I'm waiting for more posts like this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that they are shimmery! The blush is my favorite. Follow me back if u like at my other blog http://www.moradris.blogspot.com thanks!

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a pretty colour!

    http://wishuponasmile.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. These look so gorgeous, I also love purple for eyes - I think they really make green eyes POP!
    xx


    xoxo Bree



    The Urban Umbrella



    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your blog is really cool.

    Follow each other ?

    xoxo

    http://morgylh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such pretty colours. I was having a little look at these today when I was in Debenhams, but your swatches make them look even better :) x

    http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete