Saturday 4 August 2012

Sparkles and Moustaches..











So last week the Tax Man was a lovely fellow and sent me a surprise in the post! Which meant I could go out on a bit of a splurge and I bought all sorts of fabulous stuff and am now a poor student once again - why do I do it to myself?!

The sparkly 'mermaid' skirt is from Topshop and I got it in the sale for an amazing £9! These summer sales have been amazing and I have got so many bargins!

I've had the same iPhone case since Christmas and as much as I love it, I like a change.. This cost me around £4 on Amazon! And is a bit of a hoot :)

I found these sparkly brogues in my local Oxfam and I love them! Haven't actually worn them yet as I'm a bit baffled as to what to wear with them.. But they look fabulously sparkly! - Suggestions please!

I also bought some flat little pumps from New Look.. They cost me £16 and they are so useful for just sliding into if you're running into town.. The fact that their quite pointy means I can wear them with dressier outfits too!



I'm off to work at the Olympics tomorrow to work at the women's marathon! I'm so excited to be a part of it.. Have to be up and on the coach to London at 3am though.. Wish me luck!



X

8 comments:

  1. Love the shoes and cute phone case :)
    xo,
    http://missmelissafashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    Thanks for the comment on my blog doll I'd love if we'd follow each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these sparkly brogues, saw someone wearing a similar pair earlier and they're so pretty :) have fun at the olympics!x

    http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving all the sparkles- especially those shoes. excited to see how you style them... trying to think how i would. maybe shorts + solid color blouse. leather + white. so cute xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely post, and lovely blog girl! those shoes are amazing.

    love, rach.
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. loved the cool shoes. see u in my blog. u r already in mine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow hope you had fun at the olympics! what a great opportunity! cute shoes! hehe i love the iphone case

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love the skirt and those sparkly brogues! You can start with a simple b&w outfit and the shoes <3 and maybe then try with some color but not too much, and maybe avoid big patterns with them.
    Enter to win 20$ at Blaque Muse
    Sabrilett's Armoire

    ReplyDelete
  8. those glittery brogues - drool.
    oh you lucky girl getting to work at the Olympics :O




    brokegirldilemmas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete