Wednesday 29 August 2012

Minty..


 Hello!! I'm back! Finally! From the most amazing week in Roma ever.. It was beautiful and I highly recommend anyone with a spare ££££ lying around to go ( or ask your parents ;) ) .. 
My week mostly included being a tourist which was amazing cause Rome is extraordinary. You turn your head and your looking at yet another beautiful building or you walk round a corner and The Pantheon or some other incredible structure is just there in front of you. 

But anyway, as you can see from the pics I'm a little pastey (I usually am) and I took these piccys before I went away.. But this is the outfit that I wore for my Dads 50th birthday meal in Roma. We sat outside a restaurant that looked over the Colosseum which was amazing and I drank Pina Coladas all night.. I'm going to put some photos up from my trip .. but not too many I don't want to bore you all in another post :)








 | Dress: Topshop | Shoes: New Look | Clutch: New Look |


7 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful coloured dress! I love it! So jealous you went to Rome, I went once, but my mum's boyfriend just moaned about the heat all day and how hungry he was so we didn't actually see very much! Had some fantastic bright blue ice cream though! The ice cream shops were impressive! Every colour under the sun! I would love to go back and actually see Rome though. Best get saving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so gorgeous!

    xo Camilla

    Into The Fold

    ps, win a pair of Rayban sunglasses on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dress is awesome, your outfit is very classy

    rachelthg.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love your look! I follow! Hope you can follow me too!

    Kisses
    http://thepurpleclown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice outfit! I love skirts and dresses like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Dear! I like your blog so much! This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :) Would you like to follow each other? :)


    XOXO,
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the dress x



    brokegirldilemmas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete