Tuesday 14 August 2012

HotHot..

I firstly would like to apologise for my lack of blogging recently. Just not acceptable! .. Well what is really unacceptable is how busy I have been over the past couple of weeks. Not only have I managed to get myself a second job working in a pub over the rest of the summer I've juggled working at the Olympics, - a 20 hour day i'll have you know -, visiting my flat up in Oxford, dog-sitting, baby-sitting, trying to see my friends and have a little time for myself (not easy). So I hope this is a decent enough excuse...

But on a more exciting note.. I am off to Rome at the end of the week.. I cannot wait. It's 35 degrees out there at the moment I'm going to frazzle! I thought I'd piece together a few outfits ready for when I go.. And this was as far as I got.... It's way too hot today to be trying on clothes! - I'm literally not going to survive is Rome..








 | Top: NewLook £5.99 | Skirt: River Island £25.99 | Belt: TopShop | Shoes: NewLook £15.99 | Sunnies: (old favourites) |


Although I never thought much of their clothes, my wardrobe is becoming increasingly full of NewLook stuff.. Although I will always be an UrbanO girl at heart, NewLook are so good at essentials and, as I don't have a H&M within walking distance, their stuff does it for me! :)

I absolutely love maxi skirts and this is my fave.. I love burgundy and it goes with so much.. They're great when it's hot too and you don't want to burn to a crisp like i usually do.. 

Hopefully I'll have time to blog again before I go.. But if not.. Chau for now! X

11 comments:

  1. love this skirt so much! <3 you look awesome! have a nice holiday! I'm so jealous! :) ps. love NewLook for their reasonable prices! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the belt, so cute! Want to follow each other on GFC?

    underahhundred.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claudia,
    I have recently started a new 'segment' on my blog called "Stylish Streets" and I was wondering if you would like to take part? All you have to do is answer a few questions and you will be feautured on my blog! If you would like to take part, let me know and I could e-mail you the questons!
    Thanks! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the maxi skirt, it's gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have done your stylish streets entry. Check it out here: http://thestyleeejournal.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/stylish-streets-claudia_5159.html
    Georgia X

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always have high respect to people who work that much ,it is great and in it will pay off in your future :) Great outfit and have good time <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg Claudia, you look amazing in that outfit! In love with your skirt! :D

    And you work so much and still have time to dress so well? May I ask if you take some time off to check out this new BASI network!

    You can join the Bloggers Against Social Injustice network today & help us make a difference for those whose voices are not being heard!

    Come play your part, join us and worldwide bloggers to take a stand against social injustices!

    There are different events BASI hosts to help educate and fund change to help end atrocities like sex trafficking (AKA slavery!) but to really turn heads, we need your help!

    I really hope to see you there.It's just a click away and you can make this world a better place.

    * We have GFC, bloglovin, twitter and FACEBOOK too! ^_^ *

    Cassandra
    backtofive.blogspot.com
    Bloggers Against Social Injustice

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi honey! i just found your blog and i think is super! please check out mine and if you like it we can follow each other :)

    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

    ENTER MY INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this outfit !



    brokegirldilemmas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete