Sunday 15 July 2012

Instagrammin' #1

Yes laydees and gents I have hopped onto the Insta-hype .. I love looking at everybody's pretty pics so thought I'd share mine too :)


♥ Heart my boyfriend made and text to me :) ♥ Cutest little glass milk bottle I was given ♥ Cake baking skills 
♥ Pretty flower ♥ Carrot cake cupcake I bought at Salisbury Olympic torch event ♥ 
Auntie & Uncles sleepy kitty ♥ Me in my giant sunglasses (when the sun came out that one time) ♥ 
♥ My piano that I've started playing again ♥ Plan B Concert at Westonburt 


If you'd like to follow.. @claudiaholbrook (instagram & twitter!)

11 comments:

  1. Aw stunning photographs! Your cat is so cute!

    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have instagramm? Nice =))

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cake looks so delish! I love Plan B, he's so good live isn't he? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Instagram is super fun, and it looks like you've had a lot of fun lately!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute photos, that cake looks really rather delicious
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, love your cat and those huge sunglasses :)
    Thank you for lovely comment and have a nice day...

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's easy to get swept up in instagram isn't it? Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice photos!! I liked your blog, good work

    http://flashingstyle.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  9. yum that cake looks delish!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for visiting my blog lovely :-) Those cakes are me so so hungry! Lovely photographs xxx

    ReplyDelete