Tuesday 12 June 2012

Tuesday-Bluesday


So i haven't yet posted a err.. outfit post?? yet.. Mainly as I'm still new to this whole         blogging milarkyy.. 
So I thought I'd use this depressing Tuesday afternoon to get some snaps taken.. 
This post was mainly spurred on by my exciting new hat!!! I'm a complete winter hat gyal but when I was in Urban Outfitters with the hubs, I saw this and thought it was amazing so wore it round the store imagining I was Ivy from 90210.
So here we are.. Live from my back garden..


















Hat - Urban Outfitters | Top - Topshop | Skirt - Mink Pink | Ring - Pandora | Lipstick - MAC Impassioned


You would have suspected that there was a bush in my garden that I had been dragged through judging by the state of my hair... But alas there are no bushes in my courtyard.. Unfortunately it was just a bad-hair-day that I could not be bothered to attack :)

X

25 comments:

  1. love this outfit! especially the skirt:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty hat, pretty lady...how can it be a depressing day?
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I invite you back to follow me. Drop me a note and I'll follow right back!
    Thank you.

    http://danaslookbook.blogspot.com/

    XOXO Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! :) The hat goes amazing, might need to pop out and get myself one now... haha! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute look. Love the skirt. xA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now aren't you super cool:)
    Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog.

    I am now following you, follow back?
    http://www.ashleythefashionguru.blogspot.com
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute love it!
    http://nowrongorright.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool hat! :p
    thanks for stopping by!
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your mink pink skirt! :) Thanks for the sweet comment and stopping by my blog. Your blog is awesome-just became a member/follower of your blog. I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch. Happy Blogging!!!

    Elle xoxo
    
www.thehighfeather.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love it! I'm looking for a perfect summer hat too! need to visit urban outfiters!:)
    ps. your hair looks still perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the skirt x

    http://ohsillyfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely pictures <3 You look extremely cute ;)

    VIEW FROM HEELS

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm obsessed with Gillian Zinser/ Ivy from 90210! this hat is spot on!

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow! You are soooo beautiful!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey girls, hx :X your fotos are gorgeous too ^^♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look so lovely! I'm in love with your hair. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. love your skirt its so nice!
    thankyou for your lovely comment on my blog! hope you will visit again soon
    smozzy
    xxx
    http://youonlyliveonceenjoyit.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your ring :) ~ www.mlncrd.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your style :)


    Faveurdautomne.blogspot.com
    Xoxo | Chloé

    ReplyDelete