Thursday 24 May 2012

Beginnings..

The more time I sit and procrastinate on the internet the more blogs, vlogs, websites I look at.. and wonder if I should start one myself.. Seeing as there is no time like the present, I guess it would be a good time for me to start!

I'm not really sure what kind of blog I want this to become.. Cause although as much as I love fashion, make-up, jewelery, shopping, clothes, interior design........ I don't think I could make my mark in an 'industry' that is filled with so many already amazing sites and everyone has seemed to done everything!

So i guess in this case, I'm going to attempt to make this site more about the things that I enjoy... Photographs of whats going on and things I want to share with everyone.... Almost a fashion and beauty blog, but with my own touch :)

I hope that you will enjoy! 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment