Monday 28 May 2012

Boo 2..

So I've already been asked why out of everything I thought it was a good idea to name my blog 'Boo..' so i thought I had better explain..
Well firstly It's what my boyfriend has called me for the almost two years we have been together... Something he came up with when he was off travelling the world .. So I'm known to quite a few people as Boo..
Coincidentally, it is also the name of my absolute obsession with this furry creature.. 

Quite possibly THE cutest dog..

I'm also a proud owner of the Boo book.. Which YOU TOO can buy here .. (Which is so cute and filled with fluffy pictures :) )


But not yet the owner of a cuddly boo.. Cause no student can stretch to £24 for a furry dog.. 
BUT if you can.. buy it here

So I think i've done enough advertising for Boo.. But if you don't know much about him honestly do take a look (here) cause if you're a lover of all things cute like me, you will melt .. and not just from this sunny English weather we're having :)

Chau!

X



3 comments:

  1. this is so adorable!!!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, looking at you bag I can see you love M&M's too! the dog is probably the cutest dog in the world, though I've been dreaming about having a British bulldog for ages!

    you're so pretty! did I mention that before?:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely!
      He's gorgeous isn't he?! I really want one..
      Ohh i love them.. They are so ugly and cute at the same time :)

      X

      Delete