Friday 25 May 2012

Moimoimoi

So I suppose I should introduce myself really before whittering on about all the things I love and enjoy and want to talk about but everyone not have a clue about who I am.. :)

My Name is Claudia if you hadn't already guessed and I live in Wiltshire.. Just outside of Bath
And am surrounded by pretty places like this! (Although they aren't in the picture, this place is home to LOADS of peacocks... Which frequently wake me up every morning as I live just around the corner!)
I think Bath is probably one of the nicest cities I've been too.. Especially in the summer... But I'm probably being bias.. Or I'm not very well travelled ;) haha

I go to Oxford Brookes university which is amazing.. I have some really lovely friends there including Greekarchitect/actor/politican/abercrombieguy/frontcoverofBrookesprospectusguy/soontobepresidentoftheworld .... Christos!... Who you can check out here.. ! http://wordscover.me/ (It's a good read)



I Loveeeee clothes and jewellery (LOVE jewellery) and all things pretty and girly - like most girls -

 but I particularly enjoy interior design.. I'm sloooowly doing up my bedroom but unfortunately it's progress has ground to a holt due to lack of funds... But i've found myself a job for the summer so hopefully my room will be a vintagey pastel haven soon enough - not the half haven it is now :)



I also do up and restore my own furniture.. I will blog soon enough about the furniture in my room that I've brought back to life and how to do it yourself.. and where to find a bargin!

I think that will do for now.. Enough about me..
But if it's not enough ( ;) ) then find me on my twitter account .. ClaudiaHolbrook :)

Chau!

X



5 comments:

  1. Bath is one of the cities that I really want to visit when I travel back to the UK next year. It's on my to-do list. The picture is gorgeous by the way xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely go.. I absolutely love it :) Make sure you go down all the little back streets.. It's where all the vintagey shops and pretty gift shops are..

      Thank you! X

      Delete
  2. I just saw your comment on one of my posts, thank you! :)
    I live in Wiltshire too, just outside Bath!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like your blog!! it's so cute!!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete