Wednesday 30 May 2012

Nailsnailsnails..

I constantly have to have painted nails.. And have a pretty extensive nail polish collection..
Back beforeee I was a uni student and had plenty of dosh to splash.. I'd only buy OPI nail polish, and seeing as I worked at a beauty salon for a couple of years, I was constantly tempted by the shiny glossy polishes..
Now I spend most of my time complaining that I'm broke.. So if i do buy new polish, I take forever to decide and make sure it's just the right one..



Right now.. These two are my summer essentails - and seeing as the OPI one is so sparkly I think it's as necessary as mascara :) - 
OPI - Rainbow Connection


Barry M - Peach Melba

 I love it! It's so summery and by adding just a bit of sparkle it jazzes the whole thing up.. 

Barry M nail polish comes in so many lovely colours.. Especially pastels and I think I only paid around £4 for it which is a BARGIN! :)
OPI's Rainbow connection cost me £21 in a set along with another nail polish called 'Excuse Moi' which is just as sparkly and even more pink!! .. Worth investing as you can do so much with it


 And most importantly - which was actually a coincidence.. - it matched my outfit for the day perfectly! :)









21 comments:

  1. Oh it's cute!
    Kiss from France, http://www.mylittlediarycloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty color combination! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours of nail varnish here. I also love your blog, I'm your newestg follower! x you might want to get a google friend connect widget so its easier for people to follow you :)

    Have a nice day, Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This color combo is amazing! Love it (and your lovely blog)!
    kiss from the Czech Republic
    Sara J.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, are you from the Czech Republic, too? nevšimla jsem si to, promiň! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!
      Thank you very much :).. No i'm not I'm from the UK !
      You're blog is really pretty btw :)
      X

      Delete
  6. thats really cute....btw...where can i follow you ?? you have no gfc follower link on the sidebar ?? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Think i've added one now??
      I still don't have a clue how to work this thing properly :) X

      Delete
  7. thank you for dropping by my blog. :) I love that OPI rainbow connection. :D
    I followed you. Hope you'll follow back too. :D

    http://wabbit-bunny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!! I am so upset and annoyed that I didn't get my hands on rainbow connection....it looks incredible! I really love your blog by the way. xo Genevieve
    Check out my blog if you have the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm wearing Peach Melba at the moment :) Rainbow connection is beautiful! Might have to get that :) Lovely post!

    www.customisefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. We love this! The combination is perfect!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have the same glitter polish and love it!

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i'm totally wearing Rainbow Connection on my ring finger at the moment too! twins :)

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. That combination is amazing! Seriously love the Rainbow Connection - not seen it before!..
    I love your blog - am now a follower!

    x

    www.moos-ramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is so cute! i love the one glittery nail trend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the colors

    http://unstyleunique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really like the peachy nail polish, It's one of my favourite colour ^^

    ReplyDelete